GEARWRENCH 84916N SAE/Metric 3/8″ Drive Impact Socket Set (44 Piece)
- Impact Sockets built from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (CR-MO) for exceptional strength and durability
- Off-corner loading design reduces fastener rounding
- Black phosphate corrosion-resistant coating laser etched with high-visibility markings and hard stamped with size labels
- Deep 6-point sockets with chamfered openings and an attachment port compatible with traditional ratchets
- Parallel neck down design on 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, and 11mm sockets allow improved access around restricted fasteners
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.2 specifications for proven strength
GEARWRENCH Impact Sockets and Drive Tool Accessories
GEARWRENCH offers a wide selection of impact sockets.
Our sockets are available individually or as a set – designed for professional users. The complete range of products is made from impact grade chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for outstanding strength and durability. We have added improved features like parallel necks on select sockets – these allow you to work in tighter spaces. The expanded range of universal sockets helps the pro tackle the hard to reach fasteners!
GEARWRENCH invented the ratcheting wrench in 1995 and since then we’ve been pretty busy making tools that deliver speed, strength, access to provide the highest productivity to our professional users. In the never ending effort to pursue performance together, GEARWRENCH forges ahead. Our tools are always innovating and pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
The camfered socket openings allow the user to guide the socket onto fasteners.
Off-corner loading technology virtually eliminates fastener rounding.
Longer Tool Life
Corrosion resistant coating reduces rust.
High-visibility laser etched markings for quick size identification.
GEARWRENCH Impact Sockets & Drive Tool Accessories
- Available in standard and deep styles in 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, & 1″ drives.
- Parallel neck down feature on 3/8″ and 1/2″ drive to increase access to restricted fasteners.
Impact Socket Sets
– Sets are either packed in a heavy-duty reinforced blow molded case or on a socket rail
– The blow molded case features reinforced molded inserts with sizes marked for quick identification,steel hinges and steel buckles for increased durability and strength
– The GEARWRENCH socket rail is made of durable glass nylon and has a sliding clip system that allows the clips to slide within the rail
The GEARWRENCH 44-Piece 3/8” Drive Impact Socket set is for the professional who needs heavy-duty sockets for their demanding work environment. We engineered these sockets with innovations for ease of use and durable strength, including a Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel construction, off-corner loading technology to reduce fastener rounding, chamfered openings to guide the sockets onto fasteners, and deep profiles to reach fasteners in low-access areas. We build our sockets with proven strength, for the automotive or industrial technician, aircraft mechanic, construction worker, technician, or other trades worker who wants tools that work as hard as they do.
Specification: GEARWRENCH 84916N SAE/Metric 3/8″ Drive Impact Socket Set (44 Piece)
Drake Off Road Tools
15.3 x 11.9 x 3.4 inches
|Item model number||
Chrome molybdenum alloy steel
|Item Package Quantity||
SAE & Metric
Standard /Deep SAE: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", Standard Metric: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm, Deep Metric: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21mm, Universal Joint, Extension: 3" & 6", Blow molded case
Standard Limited Lifetime