PlasmaCar The Original by PlaSmart – Blue – Ride On Toy
- NO BATTERIES, GEARS, OR PEDALS, the Original PlasmaCar is kid friendly; kid approved
- USE INDOORS OR OUT while reaching exhilarating speeds up to 6 mph / 10 km/hr; ADULT FRIENDLY it supports up to 220 lb / 100 kg on smooth, flat surfaces
- A SLEEK DESIGN with a patented safety seat PlasmaCar by PlaSmart is great for children 3 yrs and up, and it’s easy to use – just prop your feet up on the footrests and turn the steering wheel to get moving
- ENJOY PEACE OF MIND: PlasmaCar meets and exceeds all US, Canadian, and European safety standards; CPSIA, CCPSA, ASTM, EN71, ISO and ICTI certified.PlasmaCar is not recommended for wood floors; wheels may damage some floors
- A MULTIPLE AWARD WINNER including the prestigious Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Seal Award 2006, and Gold Seal Award 2005, Dr. Toy’s Best Vacation Winner 2005, TDmonthly Top Seller 2007, recipient of the 2016 Totally Awesome Awards Seal, 2005 TNPC Seal of Approval, and 2007 TOTY Nominee
Twist, turn, wiggle for endless fun!
Simple, Fun Operation
The Original PlasmaCar is a well-designed toy that provides a thrill that belies its simple, colorful look.
around the house, maneuvering nooks and crannies, and going in reverse never lost its appeal to our testers.
were surprised by just how much speed the car was able to pick up considering it’s manual operation. Our testers
found the PlasmaCar rides best on hard, flat surfaces. Carpet, grass, gravel, and other ‘rough’ surfaces
the toy’s ability to propel forward.
Develop Motor Skills While Having Fun
The PlasmaCar rewards good hand-eye coordination and fluid movements and provides a fun way for kids to get
while keeping occupied. As kids learn to drive faster and more precisely, they will be developing motor skills.
Young children who have trouble propelling the car forward by steering can still have fun on the PlasmaCar by
pushing off with their feet. Because it has no electronics or motor, this toy is pleasantly quiet making it
appropriate for indoor and outdoor use.
Turn the Steering Wheel and Away You Go!
|Meets & exceeds US, Canadian & European safety standards.||CPSIA, CCPSA, ASTM & EN71 compliant; ISO & ICTI certified.||Ages 3 years and up; can reach an exhilarating 10 km/hour (6mph).||Features a patented safety seat; supports up to 220 lbs.|
Winner of Red Tricycle’s 2016 Totally Awesome Awards
The sleek, innovative design of The Original PlasmaCar features a patented safety seat, polypropylene wheels, and is
kid powered; kid approved! Sit with both feet on the footrests, turn the steering wheel and away you go. Turn and
navigate in small spaces indoors, and ride outdoors on sidewalks, pathways, and any other safe, smooth, flat
surface. The award-winning PlasmaCar is easy to operate, and helps your child develop coordination, balance, and
motor skills while harnessing the natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force, gravity, and friction. PlasmaCar is
adult-friendly too: it doesn’t require an expensive power source that needs constant replacement, it provides kids
with plenty of exercise, and it is quiet, the only sound you’ll hear is the sound of the wheels. Adult assembly
required; instructions included. Please review all warning labels and read instruction manual before using this toy.
Fully assembled: 31” x 14” x 16”. Model No. PC020
The Original PlasmaCar by PlaSmart Inc.
At a Glance:
- Requires no batteries; moves via mechanical operation
- Develops motor skills and provides exercise
- Well-built design supports kids & adults up to 220 pounds
- Quiet operation for indoor and outdoor use
- Simple to put together with few tools required (assembly requires a rubber mallet, screwdriver, or 17 mm
Specification: PlasmaCar The Original by PlaSmart – Blue – Ride On Toy
31 x 11.8 x 11 inches
|Manufacturer recommended age||
3 years and up